Explore the myths and legends of Santorini on a half-day history tour of the Akrotiri excavations, one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean. Then, taste delicious volcanic wines at 3 traditional island wineries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is available if your accommodation is accessible by car. Cruise ship visitors pick-up: all cruise visitors with individual programs are taken to the old Port of Fira, the capital of Santorini, by tender boats. You will then take the cable car up to Fira town. Please include the name, arrival time of your ship, and your full name and cell (mobile) phone number during booking.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.