Immerse yourself in the vibrancy of Embu das Artes, home to an array of eclectic painters and sculptors. On this guided tour from São Paulo, explore the ateliers and local handicraft market where you can find sophisticated and exclusive arts and crafts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included only from addresses located at areas listed; please send your accommodation address to the local operator. If you are not inside the pickup area, the local operator will contact you with the closest meeting point available.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Pickup and drop-off are included from selected neighborhoods only
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants for this tour
- In the unlikely event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, you will be offered other alternatives