See the highlights of São Paulo on a half-day shore excursion from Santos Port and marvel at monuments from the history of Brazil. See the colonial mission of the Pátio do Colégio, journey down Paulista Avenue and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Pick-up from the Concais Passenger Terminal at Santos Port. Look for the guide holding a board with your name on it upon disembarkation.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The itinerary can change according to the time, weather, traffic conditions, and your preferences, and the guide will tailor the tour accordingly
- The duration of transfers from Santos to São Paulo is approximately 1hour and 30 minutes but is dependent on the itinerary and conditions