Explore two of Hokkaido’s most beautiful lakeside spots, Shikotsu and Toya, on a private full day tour. Take the ropeway at Mount Usu and enjoy panoramic views from the top of an active volcano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Your guide will wait in your hotel lobby or outside the booked address with a name board sign. They will arrive 5-10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- If the Mount Usu Ropeway is closed due to severe weather conditions, this tour will instead stop at Toya Earthquake center