5. Cagliari: Guided Kayak Excursion in the Gulf of Cagliari
Join a guided kayak tour to discover the fascinating Gulf of Cagliari, immersed in a unique environment characterized by imposing cliffs, crystal clear sea, caves and small beaches.
You will live a truly unique experience, accompanied by a local guide, also suitable for beginners after a short initial lesson that will allow everyone to learn the basics to enjoy the tour while having fun. During the excursion there are several stops for swimming and snorkeling among mullet, bream, looks and starfish.
The itinerary includes:
- Short lesson and equipment distribution
- Departure by kayak with short transit in front of Poetto Beach
- Stop about 15 minutes in the area of Gianfranco Pools, with the possibility of snorkeling
- Transit in front of the famous Grotta dei Colombi
- Stop about 15 minutes in Cala Fighera, with the possibility of snorkeling
- Passage in front of: Capo Sant'Elia, Grotta del Cavallino (where you can enter according to the weather conditions of the day), old tuff quarry, under the lighthouse of Capo San'Elia
- Stop on the ground about 30 minutes in the beach of Calamosca, with the possibility of snorkeling (there is a snack bar and bathrooms)
- Return navigation to the starting point, with transit in front of the characteristic rocks of Crocodile and Mushroom
The only stop on the beach will be in Calamosca, as the beach ordinance issued by the Captaincy Office does not allow to land in the previous stretch of coast.