Visit one of India's top National Parks famous for its tigers and wildlife. Book tickets in advance for a hassle-free safari experience in the morning or afternoon with hotel pickup and drop-off
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- Pickup at any Sawai Madhopur location
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that this activity cannot be canceled, rebooked, or rescheduled
- Shared Canter you will share your visit with up to 20 guests.
- Children below 4 years of age can enter for free. Individuals aged 5 and older must be booked at adult prices.
- Visitors are not allowed to re-enter the premises on the same ticket.
- The safari is managed and operated by the Government Forest Department.
- The National Park is divided into 10 zones and each safari is randomly allocated a zone
- If you have any questions about your zone details please contact the local operator via email