Discover the villages of the Amalfi Coast from above, observing them from a unique perspective. Take a very characteristic walk among the narrow streets and the ancient stairways of the Amalfi Republic to discover breathtaking panoramic views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is right in the main Duomo square of Scala village, in front of the Church; Piazza Municipio, 9, 84010 Scala.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will climb 200 steps to reach the top of the Ziro tower
- This tour is not suitable for people with back or heart problems