Immerse yourself in an underwater experience at the S.E.A. Aquarium in Singapore, the largest aquarium in the world. See 49 different living habitats, get up close to sea life at the Touch Pool and visit the Maritime Xperiential Museum.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Proceed to S.E.A Aquarium Guest Service Counter or GlobalTix self-help kiosk located at the locker are next to Universal Studio Singapore's Entrance for redemption.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The child ticket is valid for children between 4 and 12 years old
- While the S.E.A. Aquarium remains open, due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, all shows, public feeding sessions and character meet-and-greet will not be available until further notice
- Please visit the official website of S.E.A Aquarium for the latest closure information & latest operating hour