Travel to the demilitarized zone between North and South Korea and feel the weight of history as you explore the hopeful Imjingpak Park, the aggressive infiltration tunnel, and the beautiful Dora Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Korean
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- The tour requires a minimum of 3 people. If the minimum is not met for your scheduled tour date, you will be contacted to reschedule or cancel your booking.