Discover Korea's dark history and ghosts. Explore the dark alleys, listen to stories from folklorists and historians. Learn what you will not hear anywhere else. What (or who) lies under the concrete?
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must be at least 16 years old because some stories include violence and sexual content and are not suitable for children
- The tour is wheelchair accessible but it is not recommended for those with serious walking difficulties
- The tour schedule is tight because it must operate in accordance with the subway schedule
- If you are running late, please inform the tour guide as soon as you can. Call, text, or use WhatsApp
- It is recommended to travel to the meeting point by subway. Taxis almost always get stuck in traffic and make guests miss the tour
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately for the weather as the tour takes place outdoors
- Food and drink are not provided but they will be available to purchase during the tour. There are no open container laws in Seoul, so you can enjoy alcoholic beverages (within reason) during the tour