This tour allows you to experience both the historic and modern aspects of Seoul with shopping and sightseeing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally-located, your guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or subway station.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received within 48-hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum 2 persons. This tour will be apply when there are at least 2 in your group.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A pick-up and drop off service is available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your accommodation isn't in Seoul (for example, Incheon), you can choose whether to make your own way to Seoul or to pay the extra charge based on the distance traveled, on the day of your tour.