Discover Gyeongbokgung Palace, the first royal palace of the Joseon Dynasty in Seoul. Join a guided tour to learn the history of the dynasty's largest palace as you explore every corner of it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside of Gyeongbokgung Station's Exit 5, at the stairs in front of the National Palace Museum of Korea.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- No refund will be issued in case of a no-show or cancellation on the day of the tour
- Reservations cannot be confirmed on weekends and holidays