Explore Seoul's historic and modern sights on this walking tour visiting Cheonggyecheon stream, Gyeongbokgung Palace and Jogyesa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English, Japanese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is difficult to access or not centrally-located, your guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or subway station.
Select participants and date
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace is replaced with Deoksugung Palace on Tuesdays
- Cheongwadae Saranche is closed on Tuesdays (visit from outside only)