Fish in one of Europe's best spots for deep sea angling. Bring your family and friends and have a great day out sea fishing for snappers, breams and more in the calm and protected seas of Sesimbra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet us before boarding for check-in at Bolhas Tours shop. We are located at the Marina's entrance, just before the diving schools. Flags mark the Bolhas Tours center. Here guests will find: Reception / Warm Showers (after tour if needed) / Toilets / Free Wi-Fi Issue of the mandatory fishing licenses - guest must provide ID like passport, driving licenses or other with picture. From here, depart with our staff to the boarding pier, where the boat and crew are waiting for the tour and briefing. Upon return of the tour, our shop facilities are available for use if needed.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Held all year long
- Mandatory fishing license is included