Enjoy visiting the Roman Necropolis, the fortress and the Castle of King Don Pedro on this day trip from Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Discover the Roman necropolis
- Learn about the history of one of the most representative medieval cities of Andalusia
- Marvel at the extensive area that is filled with spectacular landscapes and unique species
- Choose between a shared or private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket to the Necropolis
- Meals and drinks
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please, re-confirm with the local service provider upon arrival at your destination.
- Also, note that times and pick up locations might vary slightly after booking.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Students up to 25 years old holding an updated Student card will have to bring it with
- themselves and show it to staff so please, do not forget it
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended