Experience the charms of Tangier on a day trip from Seville. Explore the historic Medina and go to the caves where the God Hercules is said to have slept. Discover the beautiful Moroccan cultures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- • 7:00 am in Street Rastro 12A. • 7:10 am at the Hotel Don Paco (Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4). • 7:15 am in Street Trajano nº6. • Times are subject to traffic conditions. • These pick-up points will be the same as the arrival points at the end of the excursion. * Please, always contact the local tour operator for pick-up and drop off services, providing your accommodation details. Only selected hotels and meeting points. If you wish to be picked-up or dropped off at a different location you must be contact us and pay an extra of €15 each way to the local service provider.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Passports are mandatory on this tour
- Citizens from some countries may require a visa to enter Morocco
- All visa organization is the sole responsibility of the traveler