Try something different during your time in Seville and learn how to cook classic local dishes at a cooking class inside Triana Market. Buy fresh local ingredients from the markets and experience a slice of everyday life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at stalls 75-77 in the Triana Market on Plaza del Altozano.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All recipes can be adapted for any dietary restrictions. Please advise in advance if a change in the menu is required