Enjoy a 100% Spanish night with flamenco, tapas and a walking tour in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of Seville, Santacruz or Triana. Let the rhythm, wine and dance inundate your memories of a magical night in Seville.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is usually at Banco Santander, Calle San Jacinto 1 at Plaza de Altozano in Triana. It can be also at the foot of the Cathedral’s tower, Giralda. Please ask the supplier before the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A small amount of walking is involved