Enjoy a hiking trip to the peak of Mount Sinai and awe at the marvelous beauty of the sunrise from the top. Skim through the ancient manuscripts at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Saint Catherine's Monastery. Enjoy a city tour and explore the city of Dahab.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 16 - 18 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Arabic, Russian
- Pickup included
- Please wait at the main gate of your Sharm El Sheikh hotel along the highway, not the reception area.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Monastery remains closed due to Covid reasons
- It is recommended to order a breakfast box from your hotel in advance
- Located towards the end of the mountain are 750 steps, these can be walked or a camel can be hired
- This is a full-day tour lasting 17-18 hours in total