Discover Abu Dhabi's highlights on a guided tour through the capital of the Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Heritage Village, the dates market, the fishing harbor, Yas Island, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Be picked up from your hotel or shopping mall in Abu Dhabi, or Abu Dhabi cruise Terminal.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Proof of full vaccination and a PCR test taken within 14 days before the start of the tour are required for participation in this tour
- Pickup and drop-off is available from Abu Dhabi only.
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals or National Holidays.
- Infants may join the tour free of charge if they will not need a seat.
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and cover their arms, legs and heads at all times.
- The local partner can provide an Abaya (long black dress) with a scarf for women, if needed. This must be returned at the end of the tour.
- Men must wear clothing that covers their shoulders and knees.
- Tattoos must be covered.