Experience the Mediterranean Sea and Side's Underwater Museum by scuba diving or snorkeling with an expert guide. Take two 20-minute dives into the water and explore the sculptures, plants, and animals to be found in the Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels in Gundogdu, Colakli, Evrenseki, Kumkoy, Side, Sorgun, Titreyengol, Kizilagac, Kizilot areas.
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have previous scuba diving experience
- Those under 16 years of age may only go snorkeling and are not permitted to scuba dive
- This tour is not recommended for people with health problems