Learn the secrets of authentic Cambodian cuisine with local chefs in this half-day cooking class departing from Siem Reap. Head to a rural village for an interactive and hands-on class before creating your own traditional and delicious Cambodian meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- We recommend a hat for the short walk in the village, and comfortable footwear is advised.
- All tours are capped at a maximum of 6 participants
- Only children above 12 can join the cooking class, but we can arrange private classes for families upon request.
- Cambodian cuisine is full of spices but is not as spicy as the local food from neighboring countries.