The Battamburg Province is at heart of Cambodia's stunning countryside and what is known as the rice bowl - the place where they produce all their rice. Passing through here we will climb mountains, enter caves and sightsee in the local town center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel or guesthouse in Siem Reap.
- Private group
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date