Journey back in time and explore the mysterious temples of Koh Ker and Beng Mealea on an 10-hour tour from Siem Reap. Learn more about the former royal capital of Cambodia during the Khmer Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel/accommodation in Siem Reap. Please provide your accommodation details upon booking and be ready for pickup at your hotel 15 minutes before the tour start time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Private transportation options do not include a guide, unless booked as an add-on
- The dress code is comfortable and casual. However, please respect the ancient religious grounds during your visit
- It is recommended you bring insect repellent
- Pick-up time begins from 7:40 to 8:10 AM; tours leave the office at 8:30 AM sharp
- Not suitable for infants or kids under 12 years old
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or in a wheelchair
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately