Get to know the best temples in Siem Reap on a sunrise tour with hotel transfer. Do a tour of Angkor Wat, enjoy a local breakfast, see two other temples, and end with a visit to a local market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Our drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- $37 Angkor temple pass is not included. We require all participants to have an Angkor temple pass before the start of the tour. This is to ensure that you will not miss the beautiful sunrise at Angkor. You can purchase your pass via online.
- Hotel pick up is included: Please wait in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The pick-up time from your hotel is between 4:30 AM to 5:00 AM.
- For small-group tour is limited to 10 participants to ensure a more personal experience from our guide.
- All of our tours are commented in English.
- What to bring: Camera, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent.
- Dress code: All visitors are not allowed to wear as shorts as you want for this experience. Please make sure that your knees and shoulders are covered.
- Vegetarian option: Do let u know in advance if you’re vegetarian. We can offer you vegetarian options like bread with fried omelette or fried egg and fried or fresh spring roll.