Walk with snowshoes on an easy and accessible path at an altitude of over 2,500 meters. Meet your guide in Granada or making your own way to the starting point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Enjoy panoramic views from 2,500 meters
- Make lifelong memories walking in the snow with snowshoes
- Take part in an easy and fun activity
- Hiking sticks
- Photos on a professional camera
- Transfer from Granada via van (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Winter clothes
- Hiking boots
- Snow boots
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Waterproof shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place as long as the weather conditions are safe.
- Plan plenty of time to arrive on time at the meeting point.