Take the stress out of traveling with a private transfer between Singapore Changi Airport and Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Benefit from the services of a professional English-speaking driver and travel in air-conditioned comfort.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- Arrival: Singapore Changi Airport Terminal. Your airport representative will be holding a sign with your given name in the arrival hall. Departure: Your hotel in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. For departure transfers, please be in the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer between Singapore Changi Airport and Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Avoid the taxi lines at the airport
- Sit back and relax in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Book one-way in either direction or a round trip
- Door-to-door airport transfer
- Meet-and-greet service on arrival
- 90-minute waiting time for airport arrivals
- Bottled water
- 10 SGD extra charge for 11pm-6am pickup and flight arrival (payable to the driver)
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag; for oversized or excess luggage (surfboards, golf clubs, bikes, etc), a minibus needs to be booked
- For hotel pickups, the date should be your departure pickup date. Please choose a pickup time at least 6 hours before your flight.
- For airport pickups, the date selected should be your flight arrival date (e.g. if your flight arrives at 11:45pm on 1 January, please select 1 January)
- The staff will be waiting at the exit gate closest to the designated luggage belt of your flight, holding a sign with your name on it. I you do not see your driver, please proceed to the information counter.
- All vehicles in Singapore must have child seats for passengers under 1.35 meters in height; please leave a request during the booking process should you require one