Visit two iconic Singapore attractions in one day. Visit the largest observation wheel in Asia, the Singapore Flyer, and have a relaxing day in the Gardens By The Bay.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• Singapore Flyer is located at 30 Raffles Ave, Singapore 039803 • Gardens by the Bay is located at 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore 018953 • You can choose which attraction to visit firstOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Closure dates 2022: Cloud Forest – December 12th, Flower Dome – December 13th, Floral Fantasy – December 7th, Supertree Observatory: December 27th at 6 PM - 8 PM and December 29th 2022 at 2 PM - 4 PM
- In the event of extreme weather, operations may be temporarily suspended for safety reasons
- Opening from Thursday to Sunday 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Last entry at 9:30 PM
- To make the most of your visit to Gardens by the Bay, please visit the park's official website to check on the latest closure dates
- Closure Dates (Year 2023)
- Cloud Forest: 9 Jan | 6 Feb | 6 Mar | 17 Apr | 22 May | 26 June | 24 Jul | 14 Aug | 11 Sep | 16 Oct | 20 Nov | 4 Dec
- Flower Dome: 10 Jan | 7 Feb | 7 Mar | 18 Apr | 23 May | 27 Jun | 25 Jul | 15 Aug | 12 Sep | 17 Oct | 21 Nov | 5 Dec