There’s no better way than a bike tour to see how a city fits together. Orient yourself in Singapore and discover the city’s fascinating history as you pedal 12 miles (20 kilometers) of gentle terrain on this fascinating half-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
462 Crawford Lane, #01-57, at the junction of North Bridge Road and Jalan Sultan Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to the min. requirement of 2 pax to depart. Let’s Go Tour reserves the right to contact the customer to do a reschedule to another slot/day, should the number of guests for the tour selected is less than 2 pax
- In the rare event that the ride cannot start due to prolonged rain (over 45 minutes), we will refund 50% of tour fee or offer an alternative date. Please note that cancellations/refunds are decided by us.
- Let’s Go reserves the right to amend the route depending on real-time conditions (events/road-closure/government rules/safety/weather/etc.).