Discover Singapore's diverse influences on a culture and food walking tour. Be introduced to the main ethnic groups — Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Peranakan. Explore neighborhoods that you probably didn’t know about, with the help of a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait at your preferred pick-up location 30 minutes before start time. Look for the tour guide in a purple shirt.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions
- This tour is not suitable for guests who require walking assistance
- Guests are advised to be punctual
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Please bring along a poncho/umbrella, as well as water to stay hydrated
- The dress code is casual with comfortable footwear
- A moderate amount of walking is required, some of which is outdoors
- Children are aged 3 to 12 years old; infants under 3 years old can travel free-of-charge