Visit places you won't find in Singapore guide books and learn how the locals eat and live. You'll also get to enjoy a famous local dish, roti prata, on this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
If you are coming on the MRT train, get off at the Serangoon Station. Once you exit the station, walk towards EXIT G (NEX). Once you go up the escalator, look out for OCBC Bank, where your guide will be waiting outside. If you are coming by any other mode of transportation, the meeting point is outside OCBC Bank at Nex, 23 SERANGOON CENTRAL #B2-28/29 SINGAPORE 556083. Your guide will be waiting for you outside the bank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- You must remove your shoes in the temples and places of worship