An open view of the Atlantic Ocean before sunset, experiencing - afterwards - the forest and ambience of Sintra on a 5km route, learning from an historian about the so-called Mountain of the Moon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At the main entrance to Sintra train station (the last station of Sintra's line, the one which gives access to Sintra's Village) you will find your guide (the bearded face person in the logo) or someone holding your name; Av. Dr. Miguel Bombarda, 2710 Sintra.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Making noise
Know before you go
- Appointments must be made up until 72 hours prior to the desired date, in accordance to the Natural Parks legislation and mandatory reporting to authorities
- This walk is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This walk is not recommended for people with cardiac conditions
- Since it is in the mountains you will find lots of ups and downs on the route