You'll enjoy a 4 hour night walk (3.5 miles or 6 km) around Sintra, including a short excursion into the dark of the mountain, while accompanied by a historian who will guide you and tell you dazzling tales hidden in Sintra's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
At Volta do Duche (the street between the train station and Sintra's Historic Centre) you will find the Moorish Fountain in front of a zebra crossing. It is easy to find since people are always stopping to take pictures of the fountain. I will be on one of the sides of the fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Making noise
Know before you go
- Appointments must be made up until 72 hours prior to the desired date, in accordance with the Natural Parks legislation and mandatory reporting to authorities
- This walk is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This walk is not recommended for people with cardiac conditions
- Since Sintra is in the mountains you will find ups and downs (in regular terrain) along the route
- The interior of the monuments will not be visited