Experience the beauty of Sintra Natural Park on a unique 3.5-hour rock climbing tour. See the UNESCO World Heritage palaces and castles from a different perspective. Combine an exhilarating sporting activity with stunning views of the woods and hills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Palácio Nacional de Sintra in Sintra village centerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable shoes with rubber soles (tennis or hiking shoes), comfortable and sporty clothes, a warm piece of clothing, and water and food for the day
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 participants required per activity
- Please make reservations at least 5 days ahead of the tour