3. Rovaniemi: Snow Restaurant Dinner Tour
Visit the world of snow and ice right at the heart of Santa Claus Village in Lapland, Finland. Enjoy the many snow activities offered here. Go ice skating, slide down the ice hill on a tube or enjoy the beautiful snow and ice sculptures in the Ice bar and Snow restaurant.
After some fun time with the activities, it is time to prepare for a unique dinner in the snow restaurant. Built from snow and ice, the restaurant provides a special setting for an unforgettable dinner. Savor Lappish dishes as your culinary experience commences with a rich mushroom soup served with fresh bread and finished off with a delicious lingonberry-caramel bavaroise.
Velvety forest mushroom soup, malt bread croutons and tar vinegar
Crispy flat bread and ciabatta
Main course options (please choose one):
- Mouth-watering roast elk, carrot purée, black pepper sauce and season’s vegetables
- Braised Arctic Ocean salmon, cauliflower purée, cray fish sauce and season’s vegetables
- Chicken breast seasoned with pepper, grilled tomato, lemon-red wine sauce and season’s vegetables
- Fried cold smoked tofu, white bean pure, stewed chickpeas and herbs served with cherry tomato sauce
Soft lingonberry-caramel bavaroise and dried lingonberries with meringue