Take a trip to see the Belogradchik Rocks, sandstone formations spread across the Balkan Mountains, on a full-day trip from Sofia. In 2009, these red and yellow conglomerate rock formations were nominated in the campaign for the New 7 Wonders of Nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, English
- Pickup included
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Sofia.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You need comfortable shoes because there is a lot of walking/hiking.