Explore the best example of Bulgarian 19th-century rural life at the museum town of Koprivshtitsa and stroll down cobblestone streets that whisper with legends. See unique houses and art of the National Revival period.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from Sofia hotels
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that only 3 house museums are open on Monday and Tuesday