Ancient Roman ruins, 18th and 19th-century house museums, a medieval church and Mosque... all this, combined with unique wine from the valley of the Thracian Kings, makes up this tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, English
- Pickup included
- pick up from your hotel/accommodation in Sofia
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Recommended period: All year round, except Sundays (Winery is closed)
- Driving time: 4h 30m approx.
- Walking time: 3h approx
- Handicap accessible: No
- Special requirements: comfortable shoes (cobblestone streets)
- Please note that on Sundays the winery is closed.