Explore the amazing Rila Monastery and enjoy the cultural capital of the country Plovdiv. Combine Bulgaria's most visited sites on a one-day self-guided tour from Sofia with an expert local driver.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Car parking at Knyaz Aleksander I square, in front of The Palace - National Art Gallery . Nearest metro station is Serdika.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Dress code for the Rila monastery: shoulders and knees have to be covered
- Bring local cash (BGN Leva)
- This trip involves moderate walking on cobbled (stone) streets
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes suitable for walking
- This trip operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately. During winter and autumn it can be very cold at Rila Monastery