Explore one of the most impressive monastic settlements in Europe at your own pace on a leisure, afternoon trip to the amazing Rila Monastery. Benefit from round-trip transfers from Sofia city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the car parking lot at Knyaz Aleksander I square, in front of the former Royal Palace (The Palace - National Art Gallery). Nearest metro station is Serdika. The Shuttle bus will have a Rila Shuttle sign at the front window. Depending on the group size, the vehicle can be a car/van/minibus. Please be at the meeting point 5 min before departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sleeveless shirts
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Rila monastery is located high in the Rila mountains. Please bring appropriate clothing for the weather
- The tour takes place in all weather conditions