Witness the breathtaking panoramas of the Rila Mountains of Bulgaria on a trek to the summit of Musala Peak, 6th highest in Europe. Exercise and take in the amazing vistas of the Balkan Mountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The trip starts at 7:00 AM from the parking at the south-east corner of Al. Nevski Cathedral's square and in front of “La Cattedrale” restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Come prepared with suitable hiking footwear, and raincoat