This is a fantastic opportunity to get fully immersed in the beauty of the Amalfi Coast and the impressive memory left by the ruins of Pompeii, the world-famous ancient town that lay buried under layers of volcanic ash for centuries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick up from hotel or dedicated meeting point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Don’t forget your camera, water, sun protection and hat
- Limited wheelchair and buggy access
- Knees and shoulders must always be covered when visiting churches
- Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour/activity (as specified on the tour/activity description page). Please check your email or your device from 09.00 am to 2.00 pm on the day(s) prior to your tour activity to get the information concerning the pick-up time and location (hotel or dedicated meeting point).
- Please note we will always do our best to pick you up from your hotel/accommodation, but should you stay in a more remote location, or in a small street where we'll have difficulty getting to with our busses, we will let you know the closest pick-up point we can get to.