Hike along one of the most beautiful trails in the world and get stunning views of the Amalfi Coast from the Path of the Gods. Get back to nature and see local shepherds and farmers tending the lovely landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Tasso Square, by the flags next to the hotel Excelsior Vittori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- A maximum of 8 persons per booking is permitted
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This activity is not recommended for children aged 1 to 6 years old
- This activity is not recommended for people with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Entrance fees, food and drinks are not included in the price
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Changes to the date and time of your tour requested less than 24-hours before departure time are subject to availability
- The program is subject to changes due to weather and causes of force majeure (road closure, public events), in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits mentioned in the program