Enjoy the views of glittering Surfers Paradise skyline by night while enjoying a gourmet dining experience prepared by top local chefs and accompanied by laid-back entertainment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Cruises depart from the Sea World Cruise Terminal in Main Beach. Entry to Sea World Marine Park is not required. Free parking is available at Sea World.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Hot Selection
- Grilled calamari marinated in garlic, lemon & olive oil (GF, LF)
- Lightly seasoned grilled chicken tenderloins (GF, LF)
- Roasted lamb leg w/ rosemary crust (GF, LF)
- Poached barramundi coconut bisque w/ steamed rice (GF, LF)
- Twice-cooked chat potatoes (V, VE, GF, LF)
- Medley of steamed Italian seasoned garden vegetables (V, VE, GF, LF)
- Cold Selection
- Gold Coast ocean king prawns (GF, LF)
- New Zealand mussels served with vinaigrette (GF, LF)
- Summer garden salad (V, VE, GF, LF)
- Mediterranean pasta salad (V, VE, LF, N)
- Classic coleslaw salad (V, GF, E)
- Damper-style bread rolls (V, VE)
- Sweet Selection
- Mud cake w/ freeze-dried raspberries (V, VE, LF, N)
- Lemon & passion fruit cheesecake (V, GF, N, E)
- Chef’s daily special
- (V) – Vegetarian (VE) – Vegan (GF) – Gluten Free (LF) – Lactose Free (N) – May Contain Nuts (E) – May Contain Egg
- The menu is possible to change without notice. Allergen information is a guide only.