Spend the day exploring the stunning lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Go for a boat ride on Kozjak Lake and take the electric train back to the starting point from Prošćansko Lake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Entrance fee to Plitvice Lakes National Park is not included in the cost of the tour and is payable on the day
- Entrance price to Plitvice Lakes National Park in April, May, and October: adults 180 HRK, student 110 HRK, children 7-17 years old 50 HRK, children 0-6 are years are free of charge
- Entrance price to Plitvice Lakes National Park in June, July, August, and September: adults 300 HRK, student 200 HRK, children 7-17 years old 120 HRK, children 0-6 years old are free of charge
- Students must obtain and present their valid student ID card on the tour and in the park, otherwise they will need to pay the adult price