Save your time and money by taking advantage of a transfer from Split or Trogir to Zagreb, including a tour of the Plitvice Lakes, Croatia's most popular tourist attraction.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Split old town, at the end of the east side of Split promenade, by the bus and taxi stop, intersection between Poljana kneza Trpimira and Obala Lazareta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you bring sportswear along, closed comfortable shoes, some snacks and water
- It is also recommended to bring a jacket/ warm sweater and umbrella/ raincoat due to unpredictable weather conditions in the area (subject to the season and weather forecast)
- On the tour, each participant is welcome to bring one suitcase and one hand luggage. The luggage will be safely stored in the vehicle during the tour