Triple your fun by visiting three amazing locations in Bosnia and Herzegovina on this full-day excursion. Visit Mostar and Kravica Waterfall in Herzegovina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- 7 AM is the tour departure from the local meeting point in Split (Gray Line office). Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, Contact: 0038591 240 0800
- 630 AM is the tour departure from the local meeting point in Trogir (Gray Line office). Ul. Blaža Jurjeva Trogiranina 1, 21220, Trogir, Croatia, Contact: 0038591 440 0800
- Necessary: You must be 20 minutes earlier at the meeting point to do the check-in at GrayLine's office. Please prepare your voucher (digital or printed copy), passport, and 10€ cash only for the Kravice waterfalls entrance fee and present it to the office staff.
- No refund for the ones who are late.
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel and needs to be presented to the office staff.
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements before the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler