Take an affordable and exciting tour to the famous Plitvice lakes. Spend your day in one of the most beautiful natural parks in Europe and discover Croatian must–see attraction under UNESCO protection.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Meet at the S Tours agency, at the address Obala lazareta 3.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Though entry fees are not included, the purchase of the entrance tickets is organized by the activity provider. Please do not purchase tickets for the national park online. A reservation will be made for you in advance
- You will need to take the exact amount for the entry tickets in the local currency
- Entrance fees from April 1 to May 31 and October 1-31: Adults: 180 HRK; Children from 7-18 years old: 50 HRK; Students: 110 HRK
- Entrance fees from June 1 to September 30: Adults: 300 HRK; Children from 7-18 years old: 120 HRK; Students: 200 HRK