Take an affordable and exciting tour to the famous Plitvice lakes. Spend your day in one of the most beautiful natural parks in Europe and discover Croatian must–see attraction under UNESCO protection.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is on the tourist bus terminal (NOT THE MAIN BUS TERMINAL) at the address Obala Lazareta 3, 21 000 Split, near "Terminal F" restaurant and "SPLIT" red letters photo sign. • Please arrive 10 minutes before departure time. • No refund will be issued for late-comers or no-shows.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure
- Entrance fees:
- In period from April 1 to May 31 and October 1 to October 31;
- Adults: 100 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 50 HRK, Students: 75 HRK.
- In period from June 1 to September 30;
- Adults: 250 HRK, Children (7-18 years): 120 HRK, Students: 160 HRK.
- Student tickets are available only upon presenting a valid student ID card, confirming the status and identity of the student
- Entrance to the park for children up to 7-years-old will be free