Spend a relaxing half day paddling in the sea surrounding the town of Split and Marjan Hill and enjoy spectacular views of red roofs, hills, forests, and islands. Choose a morning session or enjoy the magnificent sunset from the sea on the afternoon tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English
Select participants and date
The meeting point is the bus stop in front of St. Francis Church, Trg Franje Tuđmana 1. Transfer to the starting point at Bene Beach will be by public transport. The cost of tickets is included in the price of the activity. Please be at meeting point 15 minutes before the activity start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Bring some dry clothes, sun protection, and a swimsuit (in case you decide to jump into the water)!