Enjoy a walking tour of Marjan Hill, a peaceful natural oasis located in Split's Old Town. See for yourself why those looking for solitude come here and admire sights like Diocletian's Palace on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure info for the pick-up place: * SPLIT, in front of the Cellars at 09:15 AM. Meeting point is at the entrance to the Diocletian's Palace cellars. The cellar entrance is located outside of the Diocletian Palace, facing the waterfront (south side). The address is Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22. Your guide will be standing at the entrance with a sign "Elite Travel"(near the bronze relief model of the city of Split). We kindly ask all the guests to be at the departure location at least 5 minutes before departure time for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing